Why Choose American Physician Partners?
We recognize you have options when it comes to selecting an emergency medicine or hospital medicine job. So why should you select American Physician Partners?
- We offer fair and competitive compensation that rewards you for your skills and experience
- We offer a CME allowance, demonstrating our commitment to ongoing education
- Depending on the practice, you may have the potential to earn an RVU, quality or sign-on bonus
- We provide benefits for employed physicians and advanced practice clinicians as well as access to a benefits plan for independent contractors
- We offer full practice support, including recruiting, credentialing, scheduling, payroll, provider enrollment, human resources, legal, and revenue cycle management
- APP has a wide variety of practice locations and settings, and our growth means more opportunities for our physicians and advanced practice clinicians
- For those who are interested in a leadership track, we offer leadership development and career advancement opportunities
- We offer a decentralized model, as we believe that practice decisions are best made at the local level
- Most importantly, we foster a culture of clinical excellence, recognizing that the patient is our number one priority
Don’t just take our word for it.
Hear what our physicians and APCs have to say about working with American Physician Partners.
“Stable yet growing company, excellent working relationship with hospital administration.”
“APP is a very good company to work for. Any questions or issues I have were answered in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company as an employer.”
“Best job I have ever had! The team is like family! One of the best groups to work for, hands down!”