Planning to Sell Your Practice?
American Physician Partners is looking to partner with Emergency Medicine practices that share our
commitment to excellence in patient care.
What can we offer physician groups like yours?
- A solution to the headache of managing a physician practice in today’s unpredictable healthcare environment
- A means to monetize the equity you’ve built in your practice through the years
- Strong, stable relationships with hospitals and systems in support of growth and retention
- A full suite of physician services activities, including recruiting, credentialing, scheduling, payer enrollment, malpractice insurance procurement, and retention initiatives
- Revenue cycle management, including payer contracting, coding, billing and collections
- Information technology infrastructure to support business, revenue cycle and quality initiatives
- Human resources for assistance with talent selection, payroll, benefits, performance evaluations
- Leadership development and support for medical directors and regional medical directors
Read why other Emergency Medicine group leaders chose APP for their practice
“It’s becoming a tougher and tougher environment for an independent group to survive. It’s harder to compete due to the ever-increasing administrative burden. When I decided to merge my practice, I looked nationally for a partner and found a very clear fit with American Physician Partners. They share the same values I did — putting the patients first. Our hospital’s board agreed with my decision. The transition of leadership was very smooth. Nothing changed with staffing and patient flow. It was like flipping a light switch — it all just kept moving.”
Dr. Sullivan Smith, President
Volunteer Medical Group
Joined American Physician Partners May 2017
“We were a financially sound practice with strong hospital relationships — we didn’t partner because we had to. We wanted to join a larger organization, so we could continue to grow and prosper on our terms. We talked to a number of groups and selected American Physician Partners because they emulated our philosophy on patient care. Their leadership team really listens and allowed us the ability to maintain local control over our practices. Their recruitment capabilities are unmatched, and we valued their track record of never having lost a hospital contract. We’ve been very happy with our decision.”
Dr. Mark Woodward, President
Northeast Tennessee Emergency Physicians, PC
Joined American Physician Partners March 2017
To schedule a confidential discussion, please fill out the form below: