Responsible for provider contracting and recruitment system administration. Supporting the contract process and data deliverables from provider recruiting to provider onboarding departments. Assists with recruiter inquiries and system education as needed. Follows established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), updating as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- 35%: Build and maintain applicant tracking system (ATS)
- 20%: Build and maintain provider contracting workflow
- 15%: Prepare weekly status reports and action steps to complete contracting workflow.
- 10%: Facilitate ATS education and process implementation
- 10%: Escalate concerns regarding the processing of contracts and non-response to management
- 5%: Work with the Recruiter and Provider Credentialing Specialist to facilitate the successful onboarding of the provider
- 5%: All other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in contracting preferred
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- At least 5 years of health care experience
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Research and analyze data to support decision making
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and internet resources
- Ability to handle and maintain secure files containing sensitive personal information
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision (remote from office if necessary)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff and contacts outside the organization
- Ability to follow established workflows; standard operating procedures and corporate policies and procedures
- Ability to serve as company representative
- Continuously sitting
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Continuous repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds
- High level of mental awareness
- High level of attention to detail
Apply for this Position
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
*INTERNAL CANDIDATES: To be considered for an open position, you must be in good standing (i.e., not on a Performance Improvement Plan) and in your current position for at least six months. You must also meet the minimum requirements for the job and be able to perform the essential functions of the position.