To serve as onsite coordinator for the timely and complete collection, review, reconciliation and processing of patient records.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage patient billing
- Supply requested information to coders necessary for billing
- Collect inpatient response logs and fill-in necessary medical documentation
Knowledge and Experience:
- High school diploma with one or two years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Medical terminology education preferred.
- Previous medical coordination experience preferred.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Continuously sitting.
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, kneeling, and reaching.
- Continuous repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 pounds.
- High level of mental awareness
- High level of attention to detail
Apply for this Position
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
*INTERNAL CANDIDATES: To be considered for an open position, you must be in good standing (i.e., not on a Performance Improvement Plan) and in your current position for at least six months. You must also meet the minimum requirements for the job and be able to perform the essential functions of the position.