Responsible for developing solutions to validate, monitor and ensure the quality and accuracy of the business data. Build reporting and visual analytic solutions through tools such as but not limited to SSRS, Tableau and / or Power BI to meet the needs requested by the business. Utilize SQL to build the solutions, support the analysis and ad hoc needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- 50%: Provides data analysis and creates reports and dashboards as requested by the business.
- 40%: Review and query business data ensuring accuracy, quality and integrity
- 10%: Document requirements to outline and support the proposed solution and utilized for development
- Responsible for collaborating with internal and external colleagues to develop data acquisition methodology
- Responsible for the collection of clinical and quality data from each facility
- Assists in collecting clinical outcomes data and performs analysis in support of clinical process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of standardized monthly, quarterly, and annual clinical reports
- In collaboration with the CIO and Clinical Team, Responsible for the Implementation of clinical analysis related projects
- Provides detail analysis, validation, and correction of data within clinical applications
- Provide analysis and support for clinical applications throughout the Clinical Team
- Performs clinical application monitoring and planning, utilization tracking and reporting
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Healthcare IT, related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3 years of experience in a clinical setting with at least 2 years of experience in Clinical Informatics
- Analytically strong and familiar with a variety of informatics concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in word processing software, spreadsheet software, SQL, Data visualization software. Experience in PowerBI or Tableau or equivalent tools
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Document requirements, feedback and notes discussed in user meetings to gather business needs and solutions
- Must exhibit keen attention to detail and accuracy in all work products
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet designated timelines for completion
- Must be able to write, type, read reports, use computer and phone
Apply for this Position
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
*INTERNAL CANDIDATES: To be considered for an open position, you must be in good standing (i.e., not on a Performance Improvement Plan) and in your current position for at least six months. You must also meet the minimum requirements for the job and be able to perform the essential functions of the position.