This position is onsite in Brentwood, TN
This individual will be responsible for contributing to the growth of the company through proactive outreach to set up meetings with pre-identified accounts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned. The ability to maintain positive relationships with facility administration, physicians, and patients is paramount. Ensure open communication with and support of co-workers.
- 60%: Outbound prospecting to hospital executives via phone, email, and social media to increase awareness of APP and set up phone calls.
- 10%: Network with internal team to identify potential connections for outreach.
- 10%: Conduct research on assigned accounts to identify additional opportunities for outreach.
- 10%:Maintain accuracy of CRM system.
- 10%: Create reports and other projects as needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in inside sales position
- Healthcare background strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent phone skills
- Must be resilient in the face of hearing lots of “no”
- Able to think quickly on feet and respond to objections
- Self-motivated and able to achieve daily, weekly, quarterly targets
- Must have closed-in work space due to extensive time on calls
- Over time, can consider 1 -2 days remote work if desired
- May need to travel, only 1-2x a year
- High level of mental awareness
- High level of attention to detail
Apply for this Position
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
*INTERNAL CANDIDATES: To be considered for an open position, you must be in good standing (i.e., not on a Performance Improvement Plan) and in your current position for at least six months. You must also meet the minimum requirements for the job and be able to perform the essential functions of the position.