The Clinical Recruiter is responsible for coordinating the full-cycle recruitment and hiring of high-quality provider talent for American Provider Partners. This position will also work closely with the Regional Vice President, Regional Medical Director and Vice-President of Operations related to provider recruitment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- 15%: Identify provider candidates for recruitment with the direction given by RVP, RMD and/or Senior Management, in support of meeting the Recruiting Strategic Plan.
- 15%: Locate provider candidates utilizing tools such as cold calling, databases, and usage of APP’S website and job boards.
- 10%: Attend recruitment activities and maintain a knowledge of hospital facts, rates, model, community facts, etc. to be able to provide prospective provider candidates with relevant information.
- 10%: Demonstrate accountability for the provider recruitment process from the initial contact to closure in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- 10%: Coordinate provider candidates with current opportunities; complete thorough screening of provider candidate and reviews qualifications to establish potential suitability and organizational fit.
- 5%: Responsible for providing provider candidate’s information to directors timely prior to on-site visits; coordinate site interview itinerary with administration for hospital interview, as well as community and real estate tour for the provider candidate.
- 5%: Ability to be flexible and available to schedule provider candidate’s on-site visits, including nights and weekends to accommodate provider’s schedule
- 10%: Responsible for entering candidate information into applicant tracking system in timely manner to enable workflow to contract and credentialing departments.
- 10%: Provide timely follow up with the provider candidates throughout the recruiting process including the offer, negotiations, relocation, and contract signing.
- 5%: Remain current on industry trends and serve as adviser for provider recruiting-related issues and serve as a company representative at various national, regional, and residency meetings.
- 5%: Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Familiarity of provider recruiting methods and best practices.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
Abilities Required (work characteristics, behaviors, leadership abilities, etc.):
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
Apply for this Position
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
*INTERNAL CANDIDATES: To be considered for an open position, you must be in good standing (i.e., not on a Performance Improvement Plan) and in your current position for at least six months. You must also meet the minimum requirements for the job and be able to perform the essential functions of the position.