The Business Solutions Developer – Jr will support loading data from multiple data sources into the data warehouse. They will also utilize the data from the data warehouse to create dev-ops reports in several formats utilizing custom solutions or standard reporting tools such as Tableau and SSRS. They will generate data marts and CSV extracts to meet the business needs.
They will create and maintain the automated scripts for data extraction, data loading, data comparison, and data marts.
They will create and maintain reports in Tableau and SSRS based on the requirements identified. They will design and build data marts to support efficient reporting solutions. The reports will be designed for automation and scalability to be generated on a regular schedule. They will assist with the automated process of publishing the selected reports for corporate distribution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- 90%: This position will assist with the process to load data from multiple data sources into a data warehouse utilizing SQL in an ETL process.
- 10%: Create automated solutions to generate reports in various formats including Excel, PDF, and CSV.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding of ERD and Data Design concepts
- Experience developing with TSQL (MSSQL)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- To work independently and task-oriented
- Healthcare experience a plus but not a requirement
Apply for this Position
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
*INTERNAL CANDIDATES: To be considered for an open position, you must be in good standing (i.e., not on a Performance Improvement Plan) and in your current position for at least six months. You must also meet the minimum requirements for the job and be able to perform the essential functions of the position.