American Physician Partners (APP), a leader in emergency department and hospital medicine management services, is pleased to announce the acquisition of TruePartners Emergency Physicians, an emergency medicine group based in Wellington, Fla.
BRENTWOOD, TENN. (PRWEB) OCTOBER 28, 2019— Officials with American Physician Partners (“APP”), a leader in emergency department (“ED”) and hospital medicine (“HM”) management services, are pleased to announce the acquisition of TruePartners Emergency Physicians (“TruePartners”), an emergency medicine group based in Wellington, Fla.
Founded in 2005 by David Soria, MD, TruePartners presently manages the following 13 contracts throughout Florida, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital — ED contract (Lawton, Okla.)
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital — ED contract (Clinton, Mo.)
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center — ED and HM contracts (Lakewood Ranch, Fla.)
- Manatee Memorial Hospital — ED and ICU contract (Bradenton, Fla.)
- Northwest Free-standing Emergency Department on Georgia (Amarillo, Texas)
- Northwest Free-standing Emergency Department at Town Square (Amarillo, Texas)
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System — ED contract (Amarillo, Texas)
- Texoma Medical Center — ED contract (Denison, Texas)
- Texoma Medical Center Sherman Emergency Center (Sherman, Texas)
- Wellington Regional Medical Center — ED contract (Wellington, Fla.)
- WestLake Free-standing Emergency Department (Palm Beach Country, Fla.)
Eleven of these contracts are with facilities owned by Universal Health Services (“UHS”), one of the nation’s largest hospital systems with 27 acute care facilities in seven states. TruePartners has a longstanding relationship with UHS dating back 15 years.
TruePartners has helped its hospital clients achieve stellar metrics, including a 20-minute average door-to-provider time, less than one percent of patients leaving without being seen, and steady patient volume growth, with approximately 400,000 combined annual patient encounters today.
TruePartners also supports the Emergency Medicine Residency Program at Comanche County Memorial Hospital, a three-year program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
“TruePartners’ metric-driven focus and commitment to exceed the expectations of their hospital clients is very well aligned with our service philosophy,” said John Rutledge, president and CEO of American Physician Partners. “We are excited to add Missouri and Oklahoma to our footprint and to expand our presence in Florida and Texas as well as within the UHS system.”
“We were seeking a partner who shared our commitment to recruiting and retaining the best emergency physicians focused on quality patient care,” said David Soria, MD, CEO, TruePartners. “This partnership will enable us to continue to provide the best service to our hospital clients and will help further growth within UHS and other leading hospitals and health systems. I am excited about our future prospects together.”
TruePartners was advised by Nexus Health Capital.
About American Physician Partners
Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, American Physician Partners was founded in 2015 to provide a better alternative to hospitals for their clinical outsourcing needs. Since its inception, the company has grown to more than 140 care sites and has become a recognized leader in the provision of exceptional emergency medicine and hospital medicine management services to hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide. APP has earned its 100 percent client retention rate by remaining true to its purpose of exceeding the expectations of its patients, providers and hospital partners. Learn more at http://www.appartners.com.